Friday, March 2, 2012

That one girl with the best-friend.

That one girl with the best-friend. 
The title is a little misleading in this one. This will be the first of many (most likely) about my best-friend Spyro. For starters, this guy has helped me through so much. I tell him everything. I love him more than he will ever know. He is always there for me. So so caring and sweet. We have this crazy connection. I can talk and talk to him for hours about nothing and not get bored or run out of things to say. He was/is also Derick's best-friend. The story gets weirder. Remember that 7 months I told you about? Well, Spyro helped me through that. At the same time I was holding his sanity together while he dated the biggest stuck up piece of shit bitch in the world. We talked so much, played LOTS and LOTS of zombies on Black Ops. We just clicked. Every now and then there was mild flirting nothing that ever went close to anywhere until right before me and Derick got back together.

We fell in love. Faster than I've ever fallen to be honest. He's my best friend. I'd do anything in the world for him.

So, where are we now? Well. I'm cheating on Derick with Spyro. When we fight I go to him and I look to him for support. Three times now we've hung out since. Each time it was just kissing and holding. Last night I was just perfection. First, we went to a movie. Act of Valor or something like that. We were the only people in there. And let me just say an empty theater is ridiculously fun! We were laughing and goofing off, throwing pop corn, being loud, making fun of a movie so not meant to be laughed at. We also spiked the drink we were sharing. Fun Fun. Well, I moved to his lap, I seriously can not help myself around him. He's like the most amazing drug I've ever been hooked on. His kisses make my heart skip every-time. His laugh, his touch, his gorgeous blue eyes, ok you get the point, the boy is absolute perfection in my eyes.
He took me home and I didn't want to leave his side (like always). We kept kissing and well for the first time since his birthday (which one day if I'm in the mood I'll explain) we made love. I can't call sex with him just sex or fucking. He asked if I was sure and I wasn't but I let my want of it take over. His heart was racing. Just the fact alone I can do that before anything even starts makes me feel.....I don't know exactly, it's a good weird feeling. He just held me afterwards, and all I could bare to think is "I love you".
I don't like this whole cheating thing. Especially when I'm cheating with someone I have declared the man I'm going to marry. You watch. I'll have my way. I know I'm hurting him. I'm selfish. I hurt him for my own satisfaction, even when its hurting me also. I need him. I need him like I need air.
I could go on and on, but I just looked up and seen how much I wrote. No one likes to read that much. So good-bye for now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment