Monday, March 12, 2012

That One Girl Who Really Can't Stand Her Aunt.

That One Girl Who Really Can't Stand Her Aunt. 

Yeah, I really can not stand my aunt (mmmm what should I name this aunt...) Mortilla. Well, this morning Mortilla had to take me to school. She told me to be ready by 7. I walk out the door 4 after 7 and well that is where all hell broke loose. I did not realize she had walked out of the door. She got in a bad mood because its all of a sudden my fault if she is late for work. So, I say "You could just tap on my door or something so I know you're leaving". Apparently she shouldn't have to. I should be out that door and in the car at EXACTLY 7  o'clock. Okay, that is fine and cool, but is it really that difficult to tap on my door in stead of being late for work? I really deserve getting bitched and that super negative attitude of yours because your too fucking stupid to knock on my door. I was ready a few minutes before 7 anyways I just don't watch the clock every second that passes. So I get threatened to have to walk to school. And taken to school before my cousin for the 1st time ever. Because your mad for the dumbest shit. Guess what?! You could simply fix the problem. A little "Hey, we're leaving" does just find. But you care more about being a fucking bitch and screwing up everyone's morning instead of getting everyone where they need to go on time and not be late for work. Yeah, okay. Genus. 

Your a dumb stupid fucking idiot that gets mad at every little fucking thing! I can't stand you anymore. I hate how you don't give two fucks about me any more. Its all about your spoiled ass son that disrespects everyone he comes in contact with. You are cold and heartless. You act like the world is going to end if you have to do the smallest thing for anyone other than your precious son. Fuck you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment