Friday, March 23, 2012

That one girl that can't build a real friendship.

That one girl that can't build a real friendship. 

My entire life I have been a loner. Its hard for me to build friendships. Mostly with females. My bestfriends are always guys, and that's not a bad thing. It's just, guys don't always understand the female brain. Thankfully, I fit in better with guys, but I still want at least one friendship with a girl that lasts. Anytime I trust a girl they either: A.) Show me I can not trust them. B.) Find someone better and just forget me. C.) We just drift apart. Part of my problem is that I am bisexual, I have known this for as long as I have liked boys. I have trouble talking to girls. I'm awkward enough as it is. They just always never seem to click with me, and the couple I found that do just end up out of my life somehow. I just want one girl I can laugh with, do girly stuff with, gossip with, just someone I can be close with. I feel like I'll never have this. I want to become a more open person, more talkative, and less shy. A lot of times I just find myself without words. I'm so tired of hearing about how quite I am. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry.
    Someday you will find a girl you click with. I had no friends but books for many years, but that meant I appreciate my current friends even more.

    If you can make one friend, you can make one hundred - maybe the people you're trying to become friendly with aren't really your cup of tea. Trust me, a nerd (like my good self) trying to mix with popular girls just worsens the situation.. I'm "quiet" too, but more so because some people don't want to hear what I'm saying.

    Just remember that if one person dislikes you, it's not the end of the world. They probably don't know enough about you to really make up their mind, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, not really concerned about someone not liking me. I don't like most people. I don't really like you're typical popular girl either.

    ReplyDelete