Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That One Girl That Is Pissed Off At The World

That One Girl That Is Pissed Off At The World

I am, in fact, that one girl that is pissed off at the world. Not understanding people's reasons for being angry, pissed, changing there minds for not good reason. Ugh. Everything just feels to be falling apart. Everyone acts like its criminal to do anything for anyone else. No reason for actions, just doing something to piss someone off. This world is full of dumb fucking idiots, I swear dude. What pisses you off about this world? For me it's basically people in general. Yes, is my indirect way of ranting about happenings at home, but I would rather say it like this than bash people and say things that are probably just out of anger. 

I need something to take my anger and stress out on. I suppose writing helps a little bit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment