Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm that one girl that has no idea who she is.

I'm that one girl that has no idea who she is. 
I feel crazy sometimes. Sometimes, I just loose myself, and all sense of self all together. I know I'm severely depressed. I can't think of a time in my life I wasn't. I'm a loner. At school I usually eat and walk alone. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. If I wasn't a pretty, thin girl that looked approachable I probably wouldn't have any friends. I don't know what I want to be, who I want to be. I don't believe in any higher power, but some times I find my self praying to whom ever may be listening. Even if its mind reading aliens. I can make up any random thing off the top of my head. I have no hobbies really. No talent. I almost feel like I don't/shouldn't exist. What is the point of being here when it seems like I have no purpose. Sometimes, I am hyper, silly, hilarious. Not many people see what I see as the real me. I don't get close to many people. 
I am a cheater. I am a lover. I am a hopeless romantic. I am the coolest girl you'll ever know. I am a killer (only in my graphic head tho). I am a girly girl. I am a goth. I am a gamer. I am a nerd. I am a book worm. I am a movie fanatic. I am a hater. I am a jealous person. I am a not caring person. I am so robot (sorry I had a Onision moment). I am a rocker. I am a suicidal maniac. I am the happiest person you'll ever meet. I am me. Whoever me is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment