Monday, March 26, 2012

That one girl that realized its time to grow up.

That one girl that realized its time to grow up. 

This past weekend I had an abundance of amazing thoughts and ideas. Most of  which, I have forgotten. I did, how ever, remember that something deep within me clicked. It's time to grow up. Now, I have always been a little bit more mature than kids my own age, most of my friends throughout my life have even been older than I. I have always learned on my own. Did things for myself that I was able to do.

It's time for me to put the games to rest, take more responsibility, and become a better me.  First off, I am absolutely done with love triangles. I am ready to settle down, and just focus on one relationship. Am I saying I want to get married tomorrow or anything? No, but I just want stability. Something I know that will last a long time, if not forever. No secrets, or lies, or trust issues, or tears. 

Secondly, I need a job. I just got my 1st car, a month left of high school, college starting soon. To make it better, my aunt is moving out and it'll just be me and my grandmother. She barely makes enough to take care of herself. I want to be able to help her, she has pretty much raised me after all. I want to feel  more independent, and not have to ask for everything I need and then feel bad for needing anything. 

My life feels like its truly only staring to begin, and I am really excited as to where it goes, and where I will end up. As for now, I'm just trying to make it, and push myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment