Tuesday, March 13, 2012

That one girl that is about to go mad.

That one girl that is about to go mad. 

Yup, it's true. I'm like two steps from completely going mad. Stress! Stress! Stress! My family is just one big corrupt mess, my "boyfriend" (because he doesn't feel like one anymore) is a worthless piece-of-shit that is probably cheating on me, I need a drink. Okay, I that really doesn't help me, but marijuana sounds like something I shouldn't be putting here. Whoops.(makes innocent face). I don't really know where I am going with this. I told you I am going completely fucking mad. Had nightmares last night, but sadly it is exactly my reality. Was basically just Derick not talking to me. Lovely dream. Ugh. I don't want this life anymore. Someone trade me. 

I do get to see Spyro today. He loves me at least. Can't wait for some Mongolian dinner, redbox, anime, sims 3. Yeah, so cool. You jelly, bro?! =p

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're not going mad:
    You're fine, it's life that's going mad...
    Which makes you seem mad because you're the one that's NOT mad, but you're becoming fine by going mad because everything else is mad so you won't stand out.

    I'll just shuddup now... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Confusing, but insightful. I know if things don't get better soon I will go crazy ( if I'm not there already).

    ReplyDelete