Monday, April 2, 2012

That one girl that's excited.

That one girl that's excited. 

I'm so stoaked about tomorrow!!!!!!!! Seniors have to do this jobshadowing thing tomorrow, and I am job shadowing a guy that works in cold cases. He called me earlier today, and told me I might wanna wear casual clothes. Why? Because we are going to go through some woods to find dead bodies!!!!! I am so freaking excited. I hope we find them. Afterwards, Spyro is coming over! As of this past Saturday we are officially together. I got rid of my douchebag boyfiend. I unleashed my rant to him and told him all of that was on my mind. It's best this way. I couldn't possibly ask for any one better. He is the most caring and loving guy. Not only that, he's my bestfriend. I love him. Well, I'll update and let you know if I find some dead people tomorrow! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. jesus you have some of the cutest posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe =D thank you. I believe you just made my day.

      Delete